"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz
The festival of Raksha Bandhan glorifies the sweet bond of love shared between brother and sister. Therefore, you can make this relationship sweeter by gifting chocolates. Unique taste of the chocolates, makes them appreciable to all. Hence, your dear ones will be delighted to receive chocolates as Rakhi gifts.
Moreover, having chocolate in restricted amount is good for health. They reduce cholesterol, blood pressure, improve skin tone and help to keep you in good mood. Chocolates from various brands such as Valor, Cadbury, Ferrero Rocher, Lindt and many more are available in the market. You can opt for a tray or box of assorted chocolates and send it to your siblings. They will definitely be overwhelmed. Different types of chocolates are available. You need to send a chocolate hamper knowing the taste of your dear one. Some of the popular types of chocolates are as follows:-
1. Unsweetened Chocolate - This chocolate is also known as ‘cooking chocolate’, ‘bitter’ or ‘baking chocolate’. Unsweetened chocolate is a pure chocolate liquor combined with a kind of fat in order to produce a solid like substance. Roasted and ground cocoa beans add intense chocolate flavor. Therefore, if your brother is fond of unsweetened chocolate you can enthrall him by sending an unsweetened chocolate bar.
2. Dark Chocolate - Dark chocolate also known as ‘Black Chocolate’, is made by adding sugar and fat to cocoa. Dark chocolate has various health benefits such as it is good for brain, heart, controls blood sugar, it is high in vitamins & minerals and rich in antioxidant. Hence, nothing would be better than sending a dark chocolate bar as Rakhi gift. Your brother will remain fit and healthy by having these delicious chocolates. Various renowned brands that manufacture dark chocolates are Scharffen Berger Extra Dark, Green and Black’s Dark, Dagoba Eclipse, Valrhona Noir Extra Amer, Chocolove XOXOX Extra Strong Dark and Cadbury Bournville.
3. Handmade Chocolates - From the name, you will get an idea that what handmade chocolates are. Even though, you can avail these chocolates in the market, you can try them at home on Rakhi. Rich and tasty ingredients - milk powder, icing sugar, milk, butter and condense milk are used in making these delicious handmade chocolates.
4. Milk Chocolates - Milk chocolate taste awesome as it is made of condensed milk, liquid milk or milk powder. A milk chocolate contains 3.7% milk fats, 10% chocolate liquor and 12% milk solids. Moonstruck, Trader Joe's, Green & Black's, Valrhona, Divine, Dove etc are some popular Milk chocolate brands. Send milk chocolates and surprise your dear siblings on this grand festival.
5. White Chocolates - These chocolates are made without cocoa solids and are characterized by pale ivory or yellow appearance. They taste palatable and your siblings will relish these chocolates on Rakhi.