Rakhi Gift Hampers
Are you thinking of sending a wide array of gifts to your dear siblings on Rakhi festival? If so, then an attractive gift hamper will be an ideal one. The custom of exchanging gift hampers was popular during Christmas. Christmas gift hampers were usually known as gift baskets and they included items such as candies, chocolates, cakes, cookies and Christmas decors. With the passage of time, exchanging gift hampers has extended to various other festivals and occasions such as Holi, Diwali, Birthday, Anniversary and so on. Therefore, you can add special charm to Rakhi celebration by sending gift hampers to your brothers and sisters.
Broad range of gift hampers are available in the markets. Gift hampers usually include gift items such as chocolates, vouchers, soft toys, flowers and so on. You can even create gift hampers by buying individual gift items and then sending them all together as a gift combo. Here, is a list of popular gift hampers that you can send to your siblings on Rakhi.
1. Gift Hampers for Brother - These hampers usually come with items that are used by men such as personal care items, apparels, wallets, belts, perfumes and various other men’s accessories. A Rakhi thread must be present in this hamper, making it a Rakhi hamper for brother. Different types of hampers that you can avail for your brother are Personal Care hamper, Apparel hamper, men’s jewellery hamper, electronics hamper and many more.
2. Gift Hampers for Sister - Hampers for sister are special ones. They include gift items such as soft toys, chocolates, sweets, kitchenware items, cosmetics, flowers, watches, showpieces and so on. Hampers that will definitely enthrall your dear sister on Rakhi are cosmetic hamper, jewellery hamper and apparel hamper.
3. Gift Hampers for Kid Siblings - Kid sibling hampers comprise of chocolates, video games, educational games, outdoor games and so on. For your kid brother you can opt for hampers that include gift articles such as school bags, car games, video games and so on. Little girls are always fond of dolls. Hence, you can amaze your kid sister on Rakhi by sending cute Barbie doll hampers as Rakhi return gifts.
4. Gift Hampers for Bhaiya Bhabhi - This hamper should contain gift items both for brother and bhabhi (sister-in-law). You can select hampers that come with useful articles such as kitchenware items, apparels, jewellery, watches, perfumes and so on. The hamper must have bhaiya bhabhi Rakhi set.
5. Sweets Hampers - Sending sweet hamper is quite common on any Indian festival. You can give a delectable treat to your loved ones on Rakhi by sending a sweet hamper. Assorted sweets such as kaju barfi, motichoor laddu, kesar barfi, peda etc come in most of the sweet hampers. If you are sending this hamper to your brother, then you must add a beautiful Rakhi thread.
6. Dry Fruit Hampers- Now-a-days, people even send dry fruits to make the feasting even more delicious. Dry fruit hamper usually comes with variety of crunchy dry fruits such as cashew nuts, almonds, pista, walnuts and raisins. Your dear ones will enjoy having these tasty dry fruits on Rakhi.
7. Chocolate Hampers - Chocolates are more preferred than sweets amongst the young generation. Hence, you can delight your dear siblings on Rakhi by sending mouth-watering chocolate hampers. These hampers come with chocolates from renowned brands such as Cadbury, Ferrero Rocher and so on.
8. Traditional Rakhi Hampers - These hampers usually include traditional Rakhi items such as Rakhi thali, Rakhi thread, dry fruits, sweets and spiritual items. By receiving these hampers, your dear ones will definitely realize the true essence of this festival.